Radio User - 03.2022
Read in the issue:
- The Sangean ATS-909X2: We have one of these fabulous portable world band receivers, with airband included as standard, to give away to one lucky reader in this month’s competition.
- Emerging Issues in Radio: Chrissy Brand looks at the funding models underpinning the BBC and the ABC and takes stock of broadcasting anniversaries in both Britain and Australia.
- Digital Radio: Kevin Ryan analyses the most recent RAJAR facts and figures on radio listening and offers an update on the fast-moving world of small-scale DAB.
- Signals from Space. Tim Kirby offers a line-by-line history of Slow Scan Television in space exploration and discusses, among other things, the more recent medical and amateur use of some SSTV technology.
- Our RadioUser bookstore is your one-stop-shop for our popular archival CDs, and, of course, for all the books you have seen reviewed in the pages of this magazine, plus many more.
- The 2022 Review. of Radio Listening Guides David Smith continues last month’s survey of the 2022 batch of listening and frequency guides, by evaluating the Radio Listener’s Guide, the Worldwide Listening Guide, and the WRTH.
- David Smith sketches out the radio comms profile at RAF Odiham, outlines adjustments to RAF Air Traffic Management in the UK and reports on fuelsaving flight formations and drones.
- Robert Connolly dives into the history and technology behind submarine-tracking technologies and acoustic buoys, has the latest NAVTEX updates and recalls some recent maritime incidents.
- Scott Caldwell offers more useful insights into US Medium Wave stations and seasonal transatlantic DX catches, features airwave dominance of CRI and ponders the future of a key publication.
Since it’s debut in 2006, RadioUser has been the best selling radio listeners’ magazine in the UK. Short wave listening covers all forms of radio listening – broadcast, airband, scanning, DXTV, weather satellites, amateur bands, decode, s.s.b. utilities, numbers stations, milair and propagation to mention a few. All these topics are covered each month with regular columns compiled by the leading experts in their field.
English | 66 pages | True PDF | 21.1 MB
Download "Radio User" No.3 (March) 2022
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.