Nuts and Volts - 1.2022
Nuts & Volts is written for the hands-on hobbyist, design engineer, technician, and experiment.The diversity of subjects appeals to all levels of experience and spans such topics as amateur robotics, circuit design, lasers, computer control, home automation, microcontrollers, data acquisition, new technology, DIY projects, electronic theory, and more, not to mention the popular BASIC Stamp.
Read in the issue
- Vintage Tek. Continuously Variable Autotransformers
- Hextion Touch Screen Display (Part 7) Bringing It All Together!
- Review: Building a DMM & Basic Oscilloscope with the Dr. Dnino Explorer Edition
- Build the Lambda Harp
- Build a General-Purpose Baspberry Pi Data Logger HAT
- Build a Farmer, Fox, Chicken, Corn Puzzle
- Build a Voltage Monitoring System with RTOS
- Build a Motion-Activated Nightlight
- Restoring the "Curtain Burner" Radio of the Early 1930s
- Adventures in Battery-Land - Part 1
- The Transistor Compound Pair
- The Drake 2B: Refurbishing a Classic Ham Radio and Shortwave Receiver from the Early '60s
English | 100 pages | PDF |10 MB
Download "Nuts and Volts" Issue 1 2022
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.