Mobile Terminal Receiver Design: LTE and LTE-Advanced
Mobile Terminal Receiver Design: LTE and LTE-Advanced | Sajal Kumar Das
Size: 5 MB
Combines in one volume the basics of evolving radio access technologies and their implementation in mobile phones.
Reviews the evolution of radio access technologies (RAT) used in mobile phones and then focuses on the technologies needed to implement the LTE (Long term evolution) capability
- Coverage includes the architectural aspects of the RF and digital baseband parts before dealing in more detail with some of the hardware implementation.
- Unique coverage of design parameters and operation details for LTE-A phone transceiver.
- Discusses design of multi-RAT Mobile with the consideration of cost and form factors.
- Provides in one book a review of the evolution of radio access technologies and a good overview of LTE and its implementation in a handset.
- Unveils the concepts and research updates of 5G technologies and the internal hardware and software of a 5G phone.
Download : Sajal Kumar Das. Mobile Terminal Receiver Design: LTE and LTE-Advanced
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.