Nuts and Volts - 6.2020
Read in the issue:
- Nextion Touch Screen Display — (Part 6)
- Build a Vintage Radio Sweep Alignment Instrument — (Part 2)
- Build a Softpot Ribbon Controller for Analog Synthesizers
- Build a One Inch Scope
- Exercising the Teensy 4.0
- (Mostly) Restoring a Vintage Sidereal Clock
- Custom Markings for Project Panels
- Britain’s Raiding Dreadnought of the Ether
- The Elekit TU-8900 300B/2A3 SE Power Amp KIT
Nuts & Volts is written for the hands-on hobbyist, design engineer, technician, and experiment.The diversity of subjects appeals to all levels of experience and spans such topics as amateur robotics, circuit design, lasers, computer control, home automation, microcontrollers, data acquisition, new technology, DIY projects, electronic theory, and more, not to mention the popular BASIC Stamp.
English | 100 pages | PDF | 20 MB
Download "Nuts and Volts" Issue 6 2020
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.