Hi-Fi World - 03.2022
Read in the issue:
- Q ACOUSTICS CONCEPT 50: Large floorstanders that are more different than they look. Noel Keywood explains why.
- BLUE AURA BLUE I MIDI SYSTEM: A modern receiver with radio and digital, at a bargain price. Noel Keywood investigates.
- iFi PRO iCAN SIGNATURE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER: A fully balanced headphone amplifier from iFi, the Pro iCAN Signature, gets close attention by Martin Pipe.
- BLACK RHODIUM INTRO: Martin Pipe auditions new budget loudspeaker cables from Black Rhodium.
- AUDIOPHILE VINYL: Paul Rigby rounds up the latest audiophile vinyl releases.
Hi-Fi World - Dedicated to equipment of all types, the emphasis is on 'affordable audiophile' kit which doesn't have to be expensive, but has to perform. Their readership is worldwide and diverse in nature. It shares all the passions for music and the desire to help consumers enjoy it as much as possible. It's run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, using their commitment to show everything technical on almost every product.
English | 84 pages | True PDF | 14.8 MB
Download "Hi-Fi World" (March) 2022
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.