Practical Electronics 07.2022
Practical Electronics Magazine is the No. 1 UK magazine for hobby electronics enthusiasts everywhere. Each month’s issue is packed with practical constructional projects for the hobbyist, special features, advice and adverts from specialist electronics suppliers and more besides.
Read in the issue:
- Single-Chip Silicon Labs FM/AM/SW Digital Radio Receiver by Charles Kosina. The ultimate in FM/AM radio reception technology is the single-chip solution. It’s easy to set up and use, fits in a compact case and runs from a simple AC plugpack.
- Model Railway Level Crossing by Les Kerr. This inexpensive PIC-based scale-model Railway Level Crossing has realistic moving barriers, flashing lights and a bell sound recorded from a real level crossing.
- Advanced GPS Computer - Part 2 by Tim Blythman. In Part 1 we described how our new Advanced GPS Computer works - this month we’ll move onto the construction and instructions for use.
- Make it with Micromite by Phil Boyce. Part 37: Installing MMBASIC on a Raspberry Pi Pico.
- Max’s Cool Beans by Max The Magnificent. Flashing LEDs and drooling engineers - Part 29.
- Flowcode Graphical Programming by Martin Whitlock. Part 4: Designing a Digital Clock.
English | 76 pages | True PDF | 14.9 MB
Download "Practical Electronics" No 7 (July) 2022
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.