A Beginner's Guide to Circuits
Title: A Beginner's Guide to Circuits: Nine Simple Projects with Lights, Sounds, and More!
Author: Oyvind Nydal Dahl
Publisher: No Starch Press
Size: 10.1 MB
A Beginner's Guide to Circuits is the perfect first step for anyone ready to jump into the world of electronics and circuit design. After finishing the book's nine graded projects, readers will understand core electronics concepts which they can use to make their own electrifying creations!
By the end of the book, you'll be able to build your own electronic creations. With easy-to-follow directions, anyone can become an inventor with the help of A Beginner's Guide to Circuits!
Build These 9 Simple Circuits!
- Steady-Hand Game: Test your nerves using a wire and a buzzer to create an Operation-style game!
- Touch-Enabled Light: Turn on a light with your finger!
- Cookie Jar Alarm: Catch cookie thieves red-handed with this contraption.
- Night-Light: Automatically turn on a light when it gets dark.
- Blinking LED: This classic circuit blinks an LED.
- Railroad Crossing Light: Danger! Don't cross the tracks if this circuit's pair of lights is flashing.
- Party Lights: Throw a party with these charming string lights.
- Digital Piano: Play a tune with this simple synthesizer and learn how speakers work.
- LED Marquee: Put on a light show and impress your friends with this flashy finale.
Download : A Beginner's Guide to Circuits: Nine Simple Projects with Lights, Sounds, and More!
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.