Valve and Transistor Audio Amplifiers
Valve and Transistor Audio Amplifiers | John Linsley Hood
Publisher: Droitwich, Worcestershire
Size: 5 Mb
Including classic amps with valves at their heart and exciting new designs using the latest components, this book is the complete world guide to audio amp design.
John Linsley Hood is responsible for numerous amplifier designs that have led the way to better sound, and has also kept up a commentary on developments in audio in magazines such as The Gramophone, Electronics in Action and Electronics and Wireless World. He is also the author of The Art of Linear Electronics and Audio Electronics published by Newnes.
- Complete world guide to audio amp design written by world famous author.
- Covers classic amps to new designs using latest components.
- Includes the best of valves as well as best of transistors.
Summary of the book
- Active Components
- Passive Components
- Voltage Amplifier Stages Using Valves
- Valve Audio Amplifier Layouts
- negative feedback
- Valve Operated Audio Power Amplifiers
- Solid State Voltage Amplifiers
- Early Solid State Audio Amplifier Designs
- Contemporary Power Amplifier Designs
- Power Supplies
Download: John Linsley Hood. Valve and Transistor Audio Amplifiers
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.