MIT App Inventor Projects
Name: MIT App Inventor Projects: 50+ Apps with Raspberry Pi, ESP32 and Arduino
Author: Dogan Ibrahim
Format: pdf (true)
Size: 10.3 mb
This book is about developing apps for Android compatible mobile devices using the MIT App Inventor online development environment. MIT App Inventor projects can be in either standalone mode or use an external processor.
Full design steps, block programs, circuit diagrams, QR codes and full program listings are given for all projects.
The projects developed in this book include:
- Using the text-to-speech component
- Intonating a received SMS message
- Sending SMS messages
- Making telephone calls using a contacts list
- Using the GPS and Pin-pointing our location on a map
- Speech recognition and speech translation to another language
- Controlling multiple relays by speech commands
- Projects for the Raspberry Pi, ESP32 and Arduino using Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- MIT APP Inventor and Node-RED projects for the Raspberry Pi
All projects are compatible with Android-based mobile devices. Full program listings for all projects as well as detailed program descriptions are given in the book.
Download : MIT App Inventor Projects: 50+ Apps with Raspberry Pi, ESP32 and Arduino
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.